Dental Implants Vs All on Four, What is the Difference, Pros and Cons
Do you have missing teeth, extensive tooth damage or just looking to get a tooth replaced? Dental issues of this sort require a fast and effective solution. In fact, there are two main ways of getting this issue treated. Depending on your needs, most dentists in Las Vegas will recommend you either dental implants or all-on-four.
The point is that both these dental technologies have their own benefits and drawbacks. That’s why some patients may find it difficult to choose the right option for their needs. In order to help patients make the best choice, we decided to compare both of these dental techniques and describe their pros and cons.
Pros and Cons of Dental Implants
Dental implants provide patients with many important advantages. Some of the benefits of dental implants are:
- Dental implants have a perfect look. If you choose to have dental implants you can be assured that they will look like real teeth and your smile will be beautiful.
- Dental implants are comfortable. So, you will quickly get used to them.
- Dental implants are widely available. That means that you wouldn’t be hard pressed to find a dentist in Las Vegas, or really, anywhere who does not offer this service. You will also have an easier time selecting the most suitable option for any of your dental needs.
- Dental implants are durable. If you select dental implants of high quality, they’re almost guaranteed to serve you for a long period of time.
It is worth noting that dental implants have disadvantages as well, these include:
- Dental implants are considered to be a very expensive option. That’s why some patients give a preference to cheaper dental options.
- Dental implant procedures are usually time-consuming. That means that you will need to visit your dentist in Las Vegas several times if you to have dental implants installed.
- Dental implant procedure isn’t for everyone. Your dentist in Las Vegas will allow you to have dental implant installed only if you have sufficient underlying bone structure.
Pros and Cons of All on Four Dental Implants
All on Four is a dental procedure that provides patients with numerous important benefits. Some benefits are as follows:
- All-on-4 dental implants are extremely durable, like dental implants. If you choose to go with all on four implants you don’t need to worry about their resistance/ endurance levels. All-on-4 dental implants are resistant, so you’ll still be free to eat your foods of choice (for potential restrictions, consult with your dentist in Las Vegas).
- All-on-4 dental implants are easy to maintain. Just do the same that’s recommended for natural teeth upkeep; brush your teeth regularly and give your dentist in Las Vegas a regular visit for cleaning/ checkups at least once or twice per year.
- All-on-4 dental implants have a natural look. No need to worry about that smile looking too fake or robotic!
There are also disadvantages of all-on-4 dental implants as well. These include:
- In order to have all-on-4 implants installed a patient may need to have healthy teeth pulled. However, the need for pulling healthy teeth is very rare.
- All-on-four is an expensive dental option. Thus, not accessible for everyone.
- All-on-four procedure involves several steps. That means you will need to visit your dentist in Las Vegas several times to have all-on-4 dental implants installed.
My Dream Dental is a reliable dental clinic is Las Vegas offering high quality Dental implants in Las Vegas, Dental implants in Henderson, as well as all on four in Las Vegas/ all on four solutions in Henderson. We will do our best to keep your teeth healthy and help get you that beautiful smile you’ve always wanted!